Personalised assessments : an introduction for parents/carers
Personalised assessments: what are they?
Personalised assessments: what happens after my child has taken the assessment?
Personalised Assessments - Learner feedback explained
Personalised Assessments are adaptive, meaning that questions are selected based on the responses to previous questions. This provides a tailored assessment experience for each learner and will help all learners develop their skills through understanding what they can do, the things they need to work on, and their next steps.
Welsh Government Parents and Carers Information Guidance Sheets
- Understanding feedback following a reading personalised assessment..pdf
- Online personalised assessments in Reading and Numeracy. (Years 2-9).pdf
- Understanding feedback following a numeracy procedural personalised assessment..pdf
- Personalised Assessment Progress Report Numeracy (Procedural).pdf
- Personalised Assessment Progress Report Numeracy (Reasoning).pdf
- Personalised Assessment Progress Report Reading..pdf